News & Events
- 2011 BC Hospice Palliative Care Association Conference
- Other Workshops and Conferences
BC Hospice Palliative Care Association & Sovereign
Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitaller
Enhanced End-of-Life Care Awards
This program is a special initiative generously funded by the Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitaller administered by BC Hospice Palliative Care Association.
Awards of $5,000.00 are available to Program Members of BC Hospice Palliative Care Association and are intended to supplement direct care to patients and families receiving end-of-life care. No more than 15% of the award amount may be used to cover administration.
To apply for an award, please submit a maximum three-page letter of intent covering the following points:
- The objectives of the planned initiative
- The proposed target audience
- A description of how the target audience will benefit from the proposed initiative
- A proposed budget, including other sources of revenue if applicable
- An outline of how the proposed project will be evaluated
Awards will be presented at the BC Hospice Palliative Care Association Conference in May 2011. All successful award winners will be expected to provide a written report on their project by April 2012.
Please submit your application to BC Hospice Palliative Care Association by mail at #1100 – 1200 West 73rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5 or by e-mail at [email protected] All applications must be received by March 18, 2011.
Change of Address